Workshops and Training
We strongly believe in working together with Caregivers and Educators, empowering and equipping them to be guides for the child(ren). We understand that it can be frustrating or tiring working with individuals with unique needs, who do not fit into the typical mold. As a team, we hope to inspire and brainstorm creative yet practical ideas with Caregivers and Educators, to guide the child to reach for the stars!
Examples of Workshop Topics
- Making Sense of a Child’s Diagnosis and Behaviours
- Practical Strategies for Brain-Body Integration
- Communicating with Your Child with Autism
- Understanding the Child through Play
- How to Tame the Dragon (Anger Management)
- Simple Moves for Attention and Focus
- Understanding Anxiety and Trauma in Children with Medical Conditions
Visit our Facebook Page - Inspire Psychology for the latest workshops and courses available.